Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy body

What a relief!! I am much better now after an invigorating swim and also thanks to a friend who volunteered to be my listener. At last "it" doesn't matter to me now.

It's been half year since i knew the truth. I already knew he was telling me a lie since the beginning but i don't care because maybe he got his own reason and i respect him by not interfered in his personal matter. After we treat each other as good friend, he still kept it as secret from me. Everytime i ask him but he denied it(even i already knew the truth but i just pretend like knowing nothing because i was testing him). Ok, let me clarify here. Don't get me wrong, i just treat him like any other friends and I strongly agree that friends shouldn't lie. Was it a shameless thing to tell people that you're not longer a single? Maybe at the beginning you'll feel uneasy to tell your new friend about it but what about when you get to know him/her after a period?

Maybe you would like to keep it as secret but please don't try to pretend in front of me by complaining that you're still single k? So fake! Actually i could feel one thing and it's he thought that i Am interested about him. The way he talked to me..oh please, i know that i am still single but i don't have that intention k? There's also someone (who stand by this liar's side) said that i am too sensitive and somemore asked me why am i so angry about this matter..Come on. If i really care and angry i sure told the liar that i already knew his "top secret" since the beginning.

No offence, guys support guys and the gender war usually occur in this kind of situation. Now i could tell that probably these people just want to take advantage on me but sometimes I am still doubt about that. Anyway why should i care for that much, i knew this type friendship won't last longer.

After telling my friend all about these things and listening to some of his words, i think that he is absolutely right. Yeay...that's none my business and it's not worth to treat this liar as a friend.. Thanks yea dude, maybe i need someone like you to slap me :p

No comments: