Friday, February 6, 2009

Going through some hard times

It's been a week since i first came into here. I don't know what was i thinking before i accept this job and you can say that i was out of my mind at that time. You need to be versatile to work in education field. I admit that i am not a person who could turn easily or readily from one skill to another but i am a determine and always willing to learn. Teaching these kids is the arduous job that i ever do. Their ability to learn is below average and some of them never show any interested in learning. However i accept this job as a challenge and a chance for me to improve myself. From there, i learn to be more patient and caring.

This school even accept those who're being expelled by the other schools and it's so common that most of the students at here are indiscipline. Once there's a student threw a bottle on a female teacher and also a student vandalized a teacher's car after he being punished by the teacher. I wonder when is going to be my turn but i hope that all of these are not going to be happen on me.

There's a kid from my Science class who used to call me "idiot, dog". At first i was so mad until i nearly thought of giving him a lesson by punching his dirty mouth. But when i think deeply, it's useless because such kind of pain is not going to wake this jerk. Maybe he just want some attention from me by acting this way so i just ignore him and just let all these "glide" slowly. (just a small fry. If i can't even handle this, how am i going to face some big challenges in my life?)

Ok, right now times for me to get enough of rest so that i could be fully prepare for tomorrow. I am going to continue my story with you guys on tomorrow.

No comments: