Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gal's wounded dream

It's so hurt to accept the truth, I couldn't believe it at all. You had put a darth through my heart . I pretend to be emotionless but deep inside there my heart was bleeding. The moment you bid me goodbye and turned away, I was weeping sorrowfulness. It seems like i just wake up from a dream and everything is still fresh in my mind. The things that we done and the place that we went. All of these had become memory and now i could only reminisce.

It is customary for me to hear your voice and cling to you. The feeling was vague yet I still enjoyed it. I remember well that night which was the first time you hold my hand. Your hand was so rough but warm and I felt like a little girl being pampered. I could cuddling every moment with you. Even just a few minutes, that already made me become the most lucky girl on this earth. Your're my best listener and always be there for me whenever i need someone to share my feelings with.

Everything is fade and now I could only feel about sadness and loneliness. I wonder why must you lie? You should have told me the truth that I wasn't the girl for you. That time I didn't have the clue and my heart was depend on you. If I know it earlier, at least I won't be so hurt like now. You try to take an advantage of a girl's willingness to search for a true love. Now she's the one in pain, would you please take it away?

No comments: